Every student out there wants to study in such a way that, he or she should be able to achieve very good marks in the exam. But the level of hard work and effort applied for the preparation differs in case of different students resulting in achieving good or average marks in the exam. Sometimes students who work hard fail to achieve good marks but those who study less manage to achieve good marks. Have you ever asked yourself, why is it so? The answer is, achieving good marks in exam depends directly on how effectively and efficiently you are studying. And the key to studying effectively is learning how to study smarter, but not harder. This becomes more real when you proceed further in your education. An hour or two of studying a day is generally sufficient to make it through high school with satisfactory grades, but when you move to college, there aren’t enough hours in the day to study and complete your whole syllabus if you don’t know how to study smarter. Hence, to successfully achieve good marks, you should gradually develop and apply good study habits.
- Plan a strategy to study: Students who don’t study regularly and are fickle minded typically do not perform as well as students who have a study schedule. It is advised to make a study strategy devoting specific times for each subject, plan it for the whole week and you just stick to it. Hence, you will get time to revise the learnt topics and know where you are lagging behind. This way, you develop habits that will enable you to succeed in your education long-term
- Always Start with the Most Difficult Subject: You should always start studying with the most difficult subject as it needs special attention and focus. Once you’ve completed the most difficult one, you will feel confident to attend any question regarding that particular chapter. Then it will be much easier for you to complete the rest of your tasks and you can also concentrate well on the easier topics like gravitation, logarithm and much more.
- Make Sure you are not Distracted While Studying: It is obvious that you will get distracted while learning by some or other reason, whether it is due to the mobile phone or due to family or it’s just a quiet place. The moment you get distracted, you lose the flow of study and you will also lose the focus which will lead to lack of concentration and ineffective studying. So, it is good to choose a suitable place for yourself before you start studying where you won’t be distracted.
- Don’t Forget to Revise: After coming back from school, make a habit to revise and clear all the doubts about the subjects that have been taught in your school on the same day. Because your understanding about those subjects will be fresh and it will help you to etch those topics in your mind for long period of time. This is the easiest way to master on difficult topics like electrostatics, respiration, differentiation and etc.
Being dedicated and focused on your study will definitely lead you to achieve good marks. But you should also follow a smart approach to gear up the speed of preparation for the exam.
Related Post :
- An insider’s guide to Fez: Ceramics, courtyards and Macbook decals
- Blogger stocks body effective message beforehand
- 2017: Another top notch yr for training policy
- Got WordPress? Time to get it hardened – and scan for exploits
- Learn to Budget Money and Take Back Control of Your Household Finances
Subscribe to Byju’s Youtube video channel to learn with engaging video lectures –